Wednesday, April 30, 2008

finally laggy ppl update le...^^

~ wow~ finally..laggy ppl(me) update my blog le..
but i dunoe need write wat..i update it is coz many ppl say i m laggy liao..so i just find a change(today) to update it..hehe XP
~ in this few week ..gt many thing happen again(haiz..every time gt many thing happen de lah,if ntg i think i will very very boring ^^) gt good thing hapen n also gt bad thing..but an old ppl like me,dint remember it liao...^^so suan liao!!!! =.=''' (dun kek tao,hehe)
~ this friday pbsm gt a camp again but i dint go coz exam is coming n my mum ask me dun go..so qi ying sorry o~ i noe this camp is peringkat negeri but but but i still cannt go~haiz..suan liao~qi ying ask me to be this camp de ajk this is a change but i cannt go...."ke xi"!!! btw dat..coz this camp is peringkat negeri so when i ask many ppl wan go but after a few day they change wat they say..so now many ppl dun want go liao but they dunnoe i already tell qiying they want go liao..hope qi ying not angry me lah.. i noe she is very kind de lah hehe^^
~ all my activities now coz of exam dibatalkan..so boring..always heard my mum say "go to study" "dun c movie liao" " go read novel liao" " gt time go do ur homework" n...... aidi...
i want study but dunnoe y always no mood de... study sejarah i want sleep...chemitry cannt understand.. haiz.. just hope this time de result will better than last time lolx...jia you!!!!!!! nhope all my friends can also get a good result lolx..^^

No comments: