Thursday, October 22, 2009

TEST

I hope I can totally concentrate on TEST in these few days...
Putting all my energy into the preparations of TEST...
For english,Recently, I find a little confidence on my speaking task after trying several model tasks...
According to my teacher, I often make foolish grammar mistakes in this task...
Things like: I want to doing, She do... Gosh, even a primary school student can correct my stupid mistakes... It is usually out of control. And I only realize that after the sentences have been spoken out...Well, I think I m still not well prepared enough...
The exam is coming soon on next week... Time flies!!!
I feel nervous & hopeless now...
Anyone is willing to pray for me?I must go on,
because no way else I can do...Come on.

1 comment:

tsubasa said...

Show those paper who are you!
Let them know that Elisa is not someone to mess with! XD