Friday, March 07, 2008

bad mood

2day is 1st 4 my holiday~
but i gt tuition
so wake up so early~
630am!!!
at tuition alot homework again~
T.T

afternoon ...
we all busy with cleaning our badroom~
i feel very tried~
but is ok
coz i gt bro n sis help me~

but gt some thing happen
i ask my bro help me take something
when he is chatting with his "gf'
then after he finish
dat ppl offline liao!!
he angry me~
until now~so sad!:(
then....again he dun wan help me liao!

my dad 2 day buy printer ink 4 me
coz my printer no ink liao~
then he buy de very expensive
my mum angry me~T.T
n say.....haiz many n many~
2 nite i no need sleep liao!
just hear she talk bla.. bla ...bla~
n my dad also will say many thing de lah...
it is luckly when my mum saying me
he is not at home!!!

haiz...bad mood day 4 me~
the 1st day holiday 4 chinese new year!!!

No comments: