Friday, March 07, 2008

busy~*

2day gt bsmm meeting
it is a camp meeting
em...at meetnig
dat frm 4 ppl
choose dat ajk they wan
but gt a few ppl dun like
wat ajk they do now...
they all dun wan to be faci
haiz...mafan lah!!!
they all keep saying dun wan to be faci
n dunnoe how to be a faci
haiyo can learn bah...
why they dun believe thierself leh!!!
now just can hope they learn it do it
n happy lolz...
dun too sad...n angry lol
try learn other thing ma..

ok then we finish meeting early!!!
my causin n i go to rumah sukan
then came back dewan...
when we came back i c my last year friend...
she look pretty again ...

then i gt somehing unhappy...
coz 2day we gt a pop test chemistry..
then gt many questions dunnoe how to do...T.T
but i noe gt some ppl cheating
she is pengawas...
n also my friend
i m sad n angry
sad is why she wan do dat..
angry is dat is not fair 4 us lah!!!
haiz...

2moro test sej again
2 day no nid sleep liao lol!!!
then sat lisan again...
haiyo! so many test...
n my group just ask me do every thing
just coz my BM past last year
they ask me choose title n write a dialog
4 they ....T.T
i must gv them 2moro
coz...sat is lisan liao lah!~

haiz~
how can i do?
write nia lol...

No comments: