Tuesday, March 11, 2008

poem...(plz gv comment)

haiz...
y many of my friends suddendly
all fall in love
or like n love someone...=.=
but 4 me i still dunnoe wat is love...
coz i never think about it
4 me all my friends are my sis n bro only

so i ask lau...
wat is like n love...?
he tell me:
"like just like u admire
everything about a person...
you like the personliti
n feel special 4 that person..."
he say that is how he feel...

but 4 me it is never happen to me...
coz i like free bah...
i dun like ppl restain me..
so now i wanna try to write
a chinese poem about love...
coz i promis dydy liao...
i try lolz...n dun forget
gv comment about it...
thanks...

my poem。。。

爱。。?
没人告诉我爱。。
我也不明白爱。。
看着朋友们在爱的领域里

寻寻觅觅。。
但,最终。。。
得到了什么。。?

我不清楚也不明白
为什么。。
当初 的王子。。
会成为伤害她们的恶魔。。
当初的甜言蜜语
到了最后竟成了
互相伤害的话语。。。
爱。。真的是永恒?是甜蜜的?

为什么最终。。。
爱会让她们都成了
折翼天使。。
爱真得让她们幸福?

她们只是一些平凡的人。。
受了伤会哭。。
会痛。。。
但又渴望被爱。。
就像小孩想要糖果一般。。。

haiz...finally finish it..
i think this is nt dat gd lah..
so gv me comment lol...
n i will improve myself next time
i will try again de
haha ...

No comments: