Friday, March 07, 2008

em....my Friday..*o*

em...
wat leh?
friday...
i go train mickey koman kawad!!!
haiz..so hot
but he is very funny !!!
but his teacher is so stress...
haha coz...
he look like play play nia !!
dat mickey...
he need buy $$$

so many chocolate frm me liao ...$$$
haha i so clever leh :p
em...well ~
i cannt sleep n play cpu at home
but dat day also
gt a bit special
coz...
dis is my second time teach other ppl
koman kawad
haha....
then 300 we go back school~
c lulu still at school ...
haha !!!
he keep asking bout K....
than dy gv he c dat K de photo
he say he gt
walau...
gud uncle
so fast got liao
but he also gt C o...
so who is my aunt leh?
or ...
i gt 2 aunt...
haha kidding nia....
if uncle u gt c it...
dun angry o...
haha *O*
i c dy de blog liao ...
so nice lah...
mine de not dat gud lah!
sad... '-'...
but i will try my best to write it de!!!
k lol...
so late liao...
wan oo liao...
zzzzzzzzzz......
nite!!!^o^zzz.....

No comments: